Startpage Register Members Search Help
  Login/Logout My Profile Private Messages  

Topic View [205] - Live Episode

» Startpage - Nz17 Productions
» Nz17 Productions
  » ASO Radio
    · Live Episode

2 Replies and 855 Clicks (0.22 Clicks/day)
Rating: None
Currently also reading: nobody

Style for Topic View:
Flat view Threaded view
Highlight word:

Print view Recommend posting Watch posting Report posting
hidden  DB3
 Sergeant
 User StatusUser StatusUser Status
 Topic starter Moderator

DB3 ()
Postings: 18
0.00 Postings/day
since 31.07.2006
afghanistan

Level: 17
Experience: 73669/76500
   Show single posting
  Thursday, 31 May 2007 20:19:20 +0000 ( 10y 6m 17d 12h 9m 24s )
  Subject: Live Episode
So, I just relistened to episode 115. And I realized that the live episode was supposed to be this last Saturday. Did it happen and I missed it, or what? Just wondering.
Reply Quote reply Write Mail Write PN
offline  nz17
 Fearless Leader
 User StatusUser StatusUser StatusUser StatusUser StatusUser Status
 Topic starter Moderator

nz17 (Sean Robinson)
Sex: male
Postings: 405
0.10 Postings/day
since 07.05.2006
last 29.10.2017
usa

Level: 20
Experience: 102052/105000
   Show single posting
  Friday, 01 June 2007 20:45:22 +0000 ( 10y 6m 16d 11h 43m 22s )
  Subject: Live and Let Live
Things just deteriorated when it came to doing shows for May. Yet things will be much better for June. We won't be doing an audience-based interview with Vic Mignogna yet, but Episode #116 will feature an interview with him by me. I hope to work out a future time where our audience can ask him questions directly and live, but until then I thought it best to get a simple interview going and post about it online. When we build up interest from that (I didn't have money to do so with advertisements because of financial reasons), we will proceed to have an interactive audience-based live interview.

As for ASO Radio's summer plans, I plan on making all future Episodes as live broadcasts on TalkShoe.com until further notice. This should start with #117. I have to figure out how to integrate the music and sound effects into the recordings, but hopefully that will be happening before #120.

I will post more information about our TalkShoe broadcasts soon. If you want more info now, check out the TalkShoe site and sign up for an account.

This week I will update our podcast to pull from TalkShoe's listing feed instead of the Nz17.com feed. This will be completely automatic for everyone, so there is no need to change anything to receive the update. Just know that you can expect the same quality you've come to expect from ASO Radio, but with all the benefits of a live show.

(P.S. The ASO Radio feeds on our site are not going away, they will just point to TalkShoe's listings instead since we get paid for each download/listening from that service.)
offline  nz17
 Fearless Leader
 User StatusUser StatusUser StatusUser StatusUser StatusUser Status
 Topic starter Moderator

nz17 (Sean Robinson)
Sex: male
Postings: 405
0.10 Postings/day
since 07.05.2006
last 29.10.2017
usa

Level: 20
Experience: 102052/105000
   Show single posting
  Tuesday, 05 June 2007 23:23:59 +0000 ( 10y 6m 12d 9h 4m 45s )
  Subject: Live Update
Just a little update for everyone:

I figured out how to add music and sound effects to TalkShoe recordings by using the Gizmo Project program. As a matter of fact, we recorded our first TalkShoe ASO Radio Episode today, Episode #116. We will be doing shows on TalkShoe for the foreseeable future, so be sure to bookmark ASO Radio on TalkShoe.com .

(Note that the above link is updated from the last link I gave on the forum. Please use this new link.)

Vote topic
You cannot vote on this object due to missing permissions.
Topic-Navigation